Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year from Laura Vandervoort Blog

 The staff of this site and our forum wish you all and your loved ones a wonderful new year full of love, joy, peace, fraternity and fortune.



Thank you all for your support,
with love,
Tony and LV Blog & Forum Staff.

Note: For those few users and visitors who don't know still, i want remind that you can write your wishes directly to Laura on her Twitter account (@Vandieskin22).

Updating: A note (for start of the new year) from Laura appeared in her official website:

"I wanted to thank you all for the support and love you have shown this past year. I am so grateful for those who have remained in my life and for those who have become a part of it. I am sincerely grateful to be able continue to love what I do and be able to DO what I do. Here's to a positive and fulfilling 2013!
Love you all, Laura Vandervoort"

1 comment: